Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Week 31

Week 31:  July 25-31
Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: still about +17 pounds total (---ALL ice cream and milkshakes.)   (According to BabyCenter, Baby is about the size of a pineapple this week.) 
Maternity clothes?Yup--I think I've even outgrown my last pair of non-maternity yoga pants this week.  The waist band was cutting off my circulation, and I seriously considered cutting it.  This shirt was on sale at Motherhood Maternity, and I think I got it for $9.00.  I could probably get away with wearing it post-baby if I didn't stretch it too much!  The shorts are Motherhood Maternity also from Kohl's.  
Stretch marks? none yet!  Lots of blue veins though!
Sleep:  Not terrible, but not great either.  LOTS of bathroom trips in the middle of the night!
Best moment this week: I took a road-trip to P.A. this week to visit Ang and sweet baby Evelyn.  I'll post some pictures of my visit later this week! 
Miss Anything?  Nope-not really! 
Movement: Yes! I'm seeing lots of big body parts (likely a head or little butt) moving across my belly.  What a cool feeling.  :-)  
Food cravings: Ice Water with lots of lemon, ice cream
Anything making you queasy or sick: No--luckily
Gender:  It's a BOY!
Labor Signs: No....thank goodness!
Symptoms:  Lots of continued Braxton Hicks contractions, getting tired later on in the day, and small bursts of energy when I try to tackle ridiculous projects around the house
Belly Button in or out? More of an outie than an innie these days
Wedding rings on or off? on--I've had a couple of nights this week when my feet swelled up though.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy :-)
Looking forward to:  Having our maternity pictures taken on Friday night.  The photographer we've chosen is Heather from Sleepy Owl Studios.  Click on the link to check out her website and see some of her work.  She'll also be doing our newborn pictures as well when Little Man makes his appearance!  


Have a great week everyone!  
 

No comments: