Thursday, January 31, 2013

What happened to my sweet quiet baby??


He's still sweet...I'm just kidding about that part.  But, something happened last night and he is like a different baby.  He found his yelling voice.  I used to be able to leave him to play on his own for a few minutes at a time--on the playmat, in the jumper, etc.  Now, as soon as I walk away this is what I get.



I know that he is totally "playing me", and trying to get my attention.  Along with the yelling comes an intense arching of his back.  So much so, that he almost threw himself out of his swing yesterday.  He is seriously strong. There doesn't seem to be any connection to hunger, sleepiness, or any other need that's not being met.  As soon as I pick him up, he starts smiling.  So, is this just something he'll get tired of doing?  Help me out mamas!

3 comments:

Jessenia said...

Mia and I loved watching max and laughed! Mia talked to max lol... definitely ignore it... otherwise you will be stuck picking him up alll the time... he is at that age where he is getting used to everything and being held is one of them lol.... Enjoy talking to mommy from a distance lol :)) xo

Dani @ Wine Cheese and All The Things said...

This is definitely one of the first "limit testing" acts he'll perform for you. Haha. Don't give in and pick him up all the time or you'll never get anything done. :) He's so stinkin cute!

bonbon said...

So cute! I love that you say he is "playing" you. He just wants the attention of the woman in his life... nothing wrong with that is there?!? Just found your blog and have enjoyed your writing! I'm excited to read more.

new follower :)
bonnie
thelifeofbon.com