Saturday, January 26, 2013

Flo Rida, Rihanna,and Baby Max



You are probably sitting there genuinely confused right now.  But, I'm going to let you mamas in on a secret.  After a very rough transition back to the crib and sleeping through the night following a trip we took last week, I've found the key to good nighttime sleep.  That's right--forget about all of the sleep training books out there.  I figured it out on my own.


Crank up the Pandora on the "Today's Hits Radio" station, and let the magic happen.  That's right, Max finally fell asleep back in his crib after a 6 night sleep strike.  All because of Flo Rida and Rihanna.  Hey-don't judge.  My baby will be ready for the club by 5 months.


And, just so this song is now stuck in your head, too.  "Ohhhhhh....Sometimes...I get a good feeling!"

1 comment:

Angela said...

I just LOVE how big he is getting. I don't even recognize him. Glad he is loving some tunes! XOXXO