Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Hi Friends!  I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for the Sunday Social!  

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We just got back from a fun trip to Raleigh to visit friends last night.  We survived our first trip on an airplane with a baby, and had so much fun introducing our friends to Max.  More pictures to come soon!

Onto this week's questions! These are all about 3s!

1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food
Homemade Mac & Cheese--this sounds SO yummy right now, New Jersey PIzza, and Dark Chocolate

2. First 3 things you do in the morning
Check the baby monitor, Brush my teeth, and Feed Max

3. Last 3 things you do at night
Wash my face, Brush my teeth, and kiss the hubs goodnight.

4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss
Lately??  I watch them all OnDemand or on DVR, because I can't stay up late enough to watch them!  Parenthood, TeenMom (you know you watch it too!), and The Bachelor

5. 3 places you want to visit
Hawaii, the Outer Banks, and Bora Bora

6. 3 people you can always count on
My Hubby JB, My mama, and my BFF, Ang




Can't wait to meet ya'll through the link-up.  Make sure so say hi!  :-)

1 comment:

Brittanylea02 said...

Don't we all watch Teen Mom in secret!? hahaha

Dropping by from the Link Up! Happy Sunday!

Newest follower :)

-Britt