Saturday, January 5, 2013

Erin Condren Help!


Last year, my obsession with Erin Condren products began...and much to my husband's dismay and confusion, this love has only grown stronger with time.  I have a thing for fun stationary, and he just does not understand people who use paper.  According to him, everything should be done electronically.  But to me, nothing feels more like good, clean organization than a paper planner.  And, it might as well be pretty too, right??


So, here's my dilemma.  It's time to order my new planner for this year, and I'm looking at the comparison online between the Life Planner (what I have now) and the Notebook with the monthly calendar.  Which one do you have, and why do you love it??  Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

Dani @ Wine Cheese and All The Things said...

Sooooo I totally just bought my Life Planner about 10 minutes ago. (PS...I also fixed your button). I can't tell you which one I love yet...but I'll let you know in a couple weeks!

Unknown said...

First time I visit your blog, love it!


Check out my blog! If you like it... Let's follow each other via FB/ Bloglovin? Let me know babe! Will add you back directly ofcourse!

www.fussylife.com
www.facebook.com/fussylife