Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 13-The Secret is Out!


Now....before ya'll say--"WOW, she looks huge."  Let me just say that I think this day I was having a particularly "big" day.  My stomach looks flatter today.  Must have eaten too many pickles! 

We went to Boston this week, and we were able to share our news with Joe's family and friends.  We shared the news over dinner with JB's family and some close friends.  It was a very LOUD and happy response.  For those who don't know, my in-laws are nicknamed "The Louds".  :-)  There was lots of screaming and hugging, and I'm so glad we were finally able to share the news with them.

Later that weekend, we made some Skype calls and phone calls to other close friends to share the news.  We also met up with several friends in Boston, and it was fun to tell them in person.  It was definitely official though when it came out on Facebook.  We're so excited for Baby Dustin to know all of you who are so special in our life.  :-)

1 comment:

Laurie M. said...

Another Livi and Elli in the making!