Tuesday, April 3, 2012

All caught up with our preggo updates!  Tomorrow marks day 1 of Week 15.  As I said last week, I must have eaten a lot that day, because I look smaller in this picture today!


Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: +?? pound  I go to the doctor on Friday, so we will see!
Maternity clothes? I wore regular pants with the zipper 1/2 way down and a longer shirt yesterday.  Luckily it was a long shirt, because when I went to the bathroom, I noticed that my zipper was all the way down. 

Stretch marks? none yet!  Anyone have any miracle creams?

Sleep: No trouble sleeping here...I'm usually ready for bed by 7 pm.
Best moment this week: We had a fun, busy weekend.  It felt good to spend time with friends and family.  XOXO

Miss Anything?  Eating without wondering how I'll feel afterwards...
Movement: Not yet

Food cravings:  Raspberries (I ate a huge container all by myself in a day.), pickles, waffles, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.  Not all together, of course :-)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still can't eat any meat (the smell or sight of it), fish, coffee, alcohol (the smells)--UGH!  
Gender: Mystery...Should we find out?  Still undecided...

Labor Signs: No....thank goodness!

Symptoms: Nausea, but mostly when I am hungry now--not all of the time.  That is an improvement. 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :-)

Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment on Friday AND our trip to Raleigh on Saturday to see our friends we miss so much and my favorite 4-year old twins :-)


3 comments:

Angela said...

Mommy Meggy P!

I absolutely LOVE this! I love your questions and answers - what a cute idea. I am so excited we can go through this process together. I hope the nausea gets better. I too have been loving raspberries (and hot fudge!) I hope you feel better and cannot wait to hear about he doctors report! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yay Meg! Advice for stretch marks: DRINK WATER LIKE CRAZY!!!! I didn't get a single stretch mark with Gabriel and he was 10 lbs 15.1oz. I drank water like crazy and applied coco butter lotion. I've heard stretch marks result partly from genetics and partly how much weight you gain. Genetics you can' thelp but you can help the elasticity of your skin with drinking lots of water. Thanks for your posts. Wish I did this when I was pg :)
Love, Mary

Sara Matyiko Chorba said...

Hello my friend and CONGRATS to you and Joe... we are SO excited to hear te news and cant wait for Lainey to have a pen pal!! I vote for the Burts Bees belly butter it worked for me and wasn't greasy. We also had the best luck registering at buy buy baby if they have one near you and target. If I can help with your thoughts on anything please call anytime it is going to be an amazing year!! Lots of Love from RTP, Sara.