Sunday, April 29, 2012

16 Weeks



Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: +1 pound
Maternity clothes? Yes--LOVING the maternity pants and wondering why I didn't get them sooner.  In this picture I'm wearing maternity khaki capri pants (Gap Maternity) and a top from my sweet mother-in-law (Motherhood Maternity).  It's nice how everything stretches.  This week, we had several really warm days---mid 80's.  I hope it sticks around! I have a feeling I'll be living in loose-fitting dresses this summer. 
Stretch marks? none yet!  I've been diligently applying my Burt's Bees Belly Butter--Thanks to Sara!
Sleep: No trouble sleeping here...Still needing lots of extra sleep, but my energy level is definitely up from where it was. 
Best moment this week:  Starting to write in my "Belly Book".  I'm keeping track of all of these pictures I've been taking, and I think it'll be a great keepsake to look back on this pregnancy.  Thanks, Jess!  :-)

Miss Anything?  Sushi...
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: pickles, cereal, OJ
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still haven't eaten any meat.  But, the smell sensitivity seems to be getting better.  I didn't feel like I was going to lose my lunch when I came home to smell a hamburger this week. 
Gender: Mystery... We have decided to find out the sex of the baby.  We just couldn't take the suspense.  We have our Anatomy Scan on May 3rd.  Stay tuned!
Labor Signs: No....thank goodness!
Symptoms: Nausea, but mostly when I am hungry now--not all of the time.  That is an improvement. 
Belly Button in or out? in, but JB says that it is getting more shallow. Who notices that?!
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :-)
Looking forward to: Our trip to Turks and Caicos for Presidents' Club 2012/Babymoom 2012.  Can't wait to have my toes in the sand!

Made it back to the gym 2x this week.  I know it's been a while, but I felt so out of shape even just walking on the treadmill!  Hoping to try out a prenatal yoga class soon.


No comments: