Saturday, March 31, 2012


Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain: -1 pound
Maternity clothes? I've bought a few pairs of maternity pants, but it was really warm this week.  I've been wearing the belly band or using the "hair-tie" trick.

Stretch marks? none yet!  Anyone have any miracle creams?

Sleep: No trouble sleeping here...I'm usually ready for bed by 7 pm.
Best moment this week: Telling my family our big surprise!  Andrea figured out the clue with the pink and blue cake I made for dessert.  :-)

Miss Anything?  Nope...nothing!
Movement: Not yet

Food cravings:  Fruit, crackers, macaroni and cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat (the smell or sight of it), coffee, alcohol (the smells)--UGH!  Nothing really sounds that appealing to me. 
Gender: Mystery...Should we find out?  Still undecided...

Labor Signs: No....thank goodness!

Symptoms: Nausea, tiredness.  **Update on my rash (mentioned last week).  I went to a dermatologist.  He said that I likely had an allergic reaction to the prenatal vitamin AND I had a viral rash.  I had been sick two weeks earlier with a stomach bug I caught in school.  The rash typically hits about a week after you're feeling better from the virus.  AND it can take up to 4-6 MONTHS to disappear!  Luckily, it is starting to go away already.  It better be gone by April 19th when we head to Turks and Caicos! 
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy & EXCITED....It's so nice that we were able to share our news with my mom, dad, nick, Andrea, and Matt.  We also Skyped Molly and called Tim.  They all can't wait to be grandparents, aunties, and uncles!

Looking forward to: Telling Joe's side of the family when we go up to Boston in 2 weeks.  I know they will be SO excited.  This is the first grandbaby on both sides!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You look beautiful! I hope your beginning to feel better in your 2nd. trimester.
I can't believe how much you have popped out since your visit to Boston which was St. Patrick's Day weekend. Keep the baby bump pictures coming....I love to see them!

Hugs,
Linda