Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social


Sunday Social
Happy Sunday Social and Happy St. Patricks Day! I hope your day was full of luck and sneaky leprechaun fun!  We had a great family day with our little leprechaun.
This is how his legs are ALL of the time when he lays down.  Don't you think his abs would get tired??  He should have abs of steel.  

This Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Stay in my jammies all day, make a big breakfast, drink a hot cup of coffee, have dinner cooking all day long in the dutch oven or the crockpot, and enjoy naps with my two lovebugs.  
2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend?  Spend it at the pool, of course!
3. Favorite Spring accessory?  Sunglasses and light scarves
4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day? Cuddled up on the couch watching movies, wearing fleece socks and sweats, drinking a warm cup of pumpkin spice or gingerbread coffee. 
5. What is your favorite season and why? Fall--Love the colors, the crisp air in the mornings, the crunch of leaves, boots and leggings, my anniversary and Max's birthday.  
6.  Best birthday you ever had?  Probably a tie between my 24th birthday and my 28th birthday.   My 24th was my first birthday spent with JB, and he made it extra special for me.  He planned a big elaborate trip to the Biltmore Estate in the mountains and everything was a surprise.  It was lots of fun.  My 28th birthday, he planned another surprise trip to Nashville, and we spent the whole weekend just listening to live music, day-drinking, and eating yummy southern food.  Good memories!  

Comfy Weekend


Have a fabulous week, friends!

1 comment:

Dani @ Wine Cheese and All The Things said...

Those white socks in that picture - I need them. Haha!!!