Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

We had a great (and exhausting) weekend.  We spent our first night away without Max, and it was fun to some time with my hubby.  We went into the city for a food tour and dinner out with friends, and Max enjoyed the weekend with his Lulu and Pops!  Then, we came home this afternoon to enjoy a yummy Easter dinner made by Lulu.

Heading out on the town in NYC with my hubs


Tomorrow we leave for Florida to spend the week with my BFF Ang, and her sweet little girl Evelyn.  I CANNOT WAIT to wear flipflops and enjoy some sunshine.  I know that Max will love spending time with Evelyn in the pool.  We've been SO busy, and even though I have LOTS of ideas for posts I want to write, it just hasn't been happening.  I'm choosing to live life and enjoy all of these little moments with my family, and I will get around to documenting them at some point.

Here are a few pictures from our Easter photo shoot.  I hope you and your family had a happy Easter!






2 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I hope you guys had a fun night out. Those pictures are PRECIOUS- love the bow tie and all the colorful eggs. He has the prettiest eyes too.

Julie said...

Love those little stomach rolls - soooo precious! Glad you guys had a good easter! I miss you!!