Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Louds Visit Max in New Jersey

First, let me say that I did not give JB's family the nickname, "The Louds".  They gave it to themselves.  Why?  Because they are a loud, Italian family where everyone talks at the same time, jumping in between several conversations at one time.  And I love them.  That's who they are--the Louds.  :-) 

On September 28th, JB's parents, Mark and Linda, his cousin LuAnn, his brother Michael, and Michael's girlfriend Michelle made the drive to New Jersey to meet and spend the weekend with Max.  We had a great weekend hanging out at home, making our first visit to a restaurant, and picking apples at the apple orchard during their visit.  I'm pretty sure that their favorite part was loving on Max.  I know it's hard for them being so far away, but we promise to keep sending our daily photo/video updates and Skype often.  Here are some pictures from their visit--I'm doing a separate post about our apple orchard trip, because it will be a big photo dump.  :-)

Yay - Grandma and Bup are finally here to meet Max!



Bup can't get enough of me...so cute!

So glad LuAnn came to visit too! 

Uncle Mike---Max gets his middle name from both Uncle Mike and Pops (my dad)

Michelle and Max

This onesie says:  Grandma's My Best Friend

There's Grandma---with her coffee cup close by!  :-)



He loves his hands by his face.

Grandma brought this pumpkin just for Max!
Can't wait to see you soon Dustin family!

No comments: