Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Fall Ya'll!



Apple picking is one of my favorite activities to do in the fall.  We always pick WAY too many apples, and then I have to get creative with how to use all of them before they spoil.  With our big bushel of apples, I made several batches of applesauce, apple crisp, apples with peanut butter, baked apples....you name it, and we probably had it.  This year was extra fun, because my in-laws and Joe's cousin LuAnn were visiting at the time.  Below are some pictures from our trip to Melick's apple orchard.  This is such a fun place to go with kids, and I'm excited for future years when Max is a little older to enjoy the other fun activities at the orchard.  This year, he enjoyed it from the cozy warmth of his MobyWrap (more on this in a later post about our favorite baby items).  He LOVES the MobyWrap when he is sleepy, and I love having him cuddled up so close to me.  Enjoy these pictures!


We found an apple just his size!




I spy the cutest little apple in the orchard!


One of our first good family pics... LOVE. 





No comments: