Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nursery Feature

Thanks for all of your sweet comments about how I chose to decorate Max's nursery.  Once I finally got around to posting our nursery pictures, Jan from Unique Baby Gear sent me a comment on my blog post asking if she could feature it on her website.  Click here to see her article.  

So, this is where I need your help--friends, family, and bloggy friends!  Go to this website, and leave a comment on the page featuring our nursery.  Each comment counts as a vote, and the winner of the contest wins a cash prize.  Who doesn't want a little extra cash?!  Thanks for helping us out!

And, just because a post wouldn't be complete without a picture...here's a cute little guy to make your night!



1 comment:

Emily Epstein to Some, Emily Klein to others, but you can just call me Em said...

Comments from both me and Jon!! Will spread the word! The nursery is truly amazing!!