Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's OK Thursday!





I'm linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup today for "It's Ok Thursday".  What's OK with you today??  Here are my thoughts...

IT'S OK...

That I can't remember what day it is---ever.  Days, Nights...they all blend together these days.

That I've started the same load of laundry 3 times over the past 3 days, because I keep forgetting to finish it.

That I watched every episode of "Honey Boo Boo" ONDemand in one sitting this week.  It is a train-wreck and it is impossible to look away.

That I'm already planning Max's Thanksgiving and Christmas outfits--These are his first holidays.  He has to look good!

To be sitting here working on this blog post when I have a million other things I should be doing instead--like that load of laundry I mentioned.

To sit and stare at my little man Max all day long--because I can, and because he will only be this tiny once.

That I have only been able to stay awake through 5 minutes of each of the Presidential debates.  

That I have taken THOUSANDS of pictures of Max in the past month--I can't believe that he's already a month old tomorrow.

That I have only made dinner twice (I think) since Max was born.  Don't judge...

That I am LONG overdue for a pedicure.  Good thing flip-flop season is over.

That I do way too much online "window shopping" on discount websites like Totsy, BabySteals, and Zulily.  I have shopping carts filled up all over the internet.  Hey--I don't always follow through and purchase them!

What's OK with you today??

No comments: