Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week 28



 Chalkboard #1 Bites the Dust. 

Week 28:  July 4-11

Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: +14 pounds (as of my Dr. appointment on June 29th)
Maternity clothes? Yes...but I can still fit into some of my pre-preggo clothes.  I'm wearing a mix of both maternity/non-maternity clothes most days.  Don't mind the picture above---I had just gotten home from the gym, but wanted to make sure I took a picture before Week 28 passed us by!
Stretch marks? none yet!  However, my sista was kinda enough to point out all of the big blue veins on my belly that were not there previously.  The belly was out and about in the pool this week....it brings a new meaning to itty bitty teeny weeny bikini....no yellow polka dots.  :-) 
Sleep:  I'm starting to get a little restless, and I'm up at least 6x every night to go to the bathroom.  Thank goodness for the SNOOGLE!
Best moment this week:  On Sunday morning, I got a very exciting phone call from Angela's sister, Ashley, telling me that Baby Evelyn was finally here!  Ashley was awesome about keeping me in the loop during the labor process, and I got updates all through the weekend.  My heart is just FILLED up with happy for the Edel family, and I can't wait to meet Evelyn Michele on Wednesday!    

Miss Anything?  I miss going to my BodyPump class.  I realized that when I was at the gym this morning.  The doctor has limited my exercise to walking (slowly) on the treadmill and using the stationary bike.  BORING!
Movement: Yes!  :-)  Little Man LOVES to jump around all day long.  
Food cravings: Chocolate Milk, Fruit (watermelon, cold grapes, and strawberries) and Ice Cream
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I'm starting to get nauseous again when I get hungry.  So, I'm pretty much grazing ALL of the time. 
Gender:  It's a BOY!
Labor Signs: No....thank goodness!
Symptoms:  I have lots of heartburn this week.  I'm not sure where it's coming from, because it's not even always after I eat.  
Belly Button in or out? flat as a pancake--but teetering on being an "outie"
Wedding rings on or off? on--I'm waiting for the summer swelling to start.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy :-)
Looking forward to:
1.  Seeing the nursery with finished paint
2.  Putting together the crib and dresser that we received from Baby D.'s generous grandparents
3.  Meeting Sweet Baby Evelyn Edel

No comments: