Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 26


Week 26:  June 20-27

Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: +8 pounds (We'll see how much I've gained at my Dr. appointment at 27 weeks.)
Maternity clothes? Yes...I've been wearing lots of loose fitting sundresses.  It's supposed to be super-hot this coming weekend, and I plan on living in my bathing suit.  I'm going for the bikini at my parents' pool.  Who cares?!  :-)
Stretch marks? none yet! 
Sleep:  Sleep has been pretty good lately.  Since school let out, I'm still waking up at 5 AM, but I'm trying to go back to sleep in the mornings to get some extra rest. 
Best moment this week:   JB had a business trip to Raleigh, and I got to fly along to spend time with my friends there.  I surprised a coworker from my old school by showing up at her retirement party--it was SO much fun to surprise her, and we both cried.  :-)  It was great catching up with all of my Durant friends there--MISS THEM!  We also got to spend the weekend with our friends Ryan and Melissa and our sweet god-daughters, Elli and Livi.  Can't wait to see them again next week when they make the trip up north to stay with us for a few days!

Miss Anything?  Not really...
Movement: Yes!  :-)  He is very busy throughout the day jumping around. 
Food cravings:  Fruit (watermelon, cold grapes, and strawberries) and Ice Cream
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The heat at times...I'm trying to stay in the AC or nearby the pool to help with that.
Gender:  It's a BOY!
Labor Signs: No....thank goodness!
Symptoms: The nesting bug has hit!  The nursery project is going to be started this coming weekend.  I also have lots plans to do cleaning that I've been avoiding (organizing the tupperware cabinet, cleaning windows, etc.)
Belly Button in or out? flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off? on--I'm waiting for the summer swelling to start.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and a little moody at times.  It really depends on the minute!  My mood can flip like that.  JB will tell you that it usually has to do with how hungry I am. 
Looking forward to: A weekend at home--lots of projects to tackle!  I'll try to document the whole nursery project so ya'll can see it.  Have a great week!

No comments: