Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Week 25


Week 25:  June 13-20

Pregnancy Survey

How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain: +8 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes...Not sure if it's this black dress---but I think I look a lot bigger than last week's picture.
Stretch marks? none yet! 
Sleep:  I slept until 8:00 on Sunday, and it felt GLORIOUS.  I don't think I've slept past 6 AM in at least 6 months. 
Best moment this week:  

Miss Anything?  A glass of wine during the last week of school
Movement: Yes!  :-)  He's not just kicking "little kicks" anymore.  I'm able to see his whole body as it creates a wave from one side of my stomach to the other.  It freaked JB out the first time. 
Food cravings:  Ice cream or Frozen Yogurt/Cereal/Green Bean Salad--weird I know.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender:  It's a BOY!
Labor Signs: No....thank goodness!
Symptoms: Ready to get the nursery ready!  I ordered fabric to match the bedding, and my mom is making curtains out of it to match the room.  As soon as we get the fabric, JB can start painting.
Belly Button in or out? almost completely flat
Wedding rings on or off? on--My fingers aren't swollen, but my feet sure have been every night.  A parent from school gave me pictures from field day, and my ankles look fat.  It was a hot day with lots of walking!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :-) 

Looking forward to: We're heading to Raleigh this weekend.  JB has a business trip there, and I'm going to visit my friends--can't wait!  :-)  This will be Baby Boy's last plane right until he's here. 

 Happy Almost-A-Father's Day to JB!  He got the Diaper Dude bag...complete with instructional checklist (shown below).  Note the last thing on the checklist is BABY.  He was really excited. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stumbled upon your blog and I have to admit, I love it! I'm 13 weeks pregnant, so it's fun to see how you're doing. Can't wait to see the nursery! Jackie from toronto.

Kristen McCuen said...

Hey Meg!
Glad you are doing well and congratulations on the baby boy! Boys are wonderful! Shane is already 18mths old. I can't believe how time flies by. Enjoy every moment!
Kristen Iaccio-McCuen

Unknown said...

Thanks Kristen! Shane is so cute--I'm sure you're loving being a mom. :-)

Thank you so much Jackie! I'm always surprised when I get comments from new readers. Congratulations on your pregnancy--it is SO exciting! Please let me know if you have a blog so I can follow too! :-)

Anonymous said...

No blog currently. I have commitment issues haha. I thought of doing one but I'm worried I won't keep up with it. I'm enjoying yours though! Jackie

by Kristy, Zach's mommy said...

Glad you're feeling well and the school year is over! Enjoy your trip to NC. Happy Summer! Would love to catch up with you sometime before Baby Dustin makes his way into the world. xoxo Kristy