Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome!

Hello friends!  As many of you know, JoeBoston and I made the big move back to New Jersey in June.  We loved living in Raleigh, North Carolina for the past 5 years but were feeling the "pull" to be closer to family and friends back home.  When we got to NJ in June, we settled into the "Hotel Pahuta" where the accomodations were fabulous---lots of pooltime and catching up with family.  We spent several months in a grueling house-hunting frenzy.  With the help of my parents, two realtors, and close to 100 showings, we finally settled on our dream home on August 8th, 2011. 

I can't believe that we have been in the house for almost 5 months already.  Many friends from Raleigh (and other places in the world) have been asking for pictures of our new home.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get a teaching job yet, and I'm looking for a creative outlet.  After contemplating starting a blog, I'm taking the leap!  I hope you'll follow along on our journey as we continue to make our house a home and hopefully expand our family in the future.

No comments: