Monday, December 5, 2011

P.P.

Does anyone else have a Pinterest problem??  Since I have all of this free time on my hands, I've been doing lots of crafting and cooking projects I've found on Pinterest.  Why did it take so long for someone to invent this?  It's genius!

Luckily, I have some friends who are equally as obsessed...or more so than me.  This makes for fun Friday craft afternoons.  This week, I started a holiday wreath I had pinned earlier.  I thought I might give it as a gift, but now that it's hanging on our front door I think I'll keep it for myself.  It was pretty easy to create, but as with most of my projects, it was pretty time consuming and tedious.  Here is what it looked like about 1/2 way through.  It was at this point that I decided I would probably not give it as a gift!

But, after a little haircut and some sparkly things, I think it looks much better.  It is HUGE, and definitely fills up the whole door.

What holiday crafts have you created from Pinterest?  Tomorrow, you'll see my next project!

No comments: