Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February Fun

I've been way out of the blogland loop!  Baby Max has decided to go on "sleep strike".  So, this mama's been lacking some serious sleeptime and catching extra Zzzzzz's anytime I can.  Not much time to write before the little man wakes up, but here are some recent pictures to get you up to speed!  Later this week, I'll be publishing Max's 5-Month Post--I can't believe he's already five months old.  Time:  Please slow down!

Getting ready to play in the snow at Lulu's house

I love the snow!

Love that smile!

Jammin' with Daddy

Max is SO into music.  Whenever he is fussy, we crank up the tunes and dance.

Happy First Valentine's Day!

With my little LoveBug



Hope you have a happy day!

3 comments:

Liz Runningmomma said...

I love how he's staring at the guitar, so precious!

Dash Interiors said...

Awww cutest little guy ever!
XO

Brian & Ashley said...

Too cute! He looks so happy!