Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sunday Brunch in the City

On Sunday, we spent the day in NYC.  We had brunch with friends at EATS and then spent the afternoon strolling the streets of the Upper East side.  We walked through the park, took a rest on a grassy spot near the river, and then cooled off with some frozen yogurt.  It was a really nice family day, and I had a lot of fun just spending all day with my two favorite boys.  Finally we got some cute pictures of my sweet Max and I together.  Usually I'm the one behind the camera, so there aren't too many good pictures of the two of us out there!  I'm sure many of you mamas out there understand this.  Thanks to my hubs for making it a point to take us on a photoshoot!  Enjoy!

Rocker

Hot day--and it was time for a nap! 

I like this one purely because you can see two little fingers sticking out!


My sweet family

The world famous "Sophie the Giraffe"

Looking at some crazy lady on the street

Happy Hump Day everyone!  

No comments: