Monday, April 22, 2013

A Perfect Saturday

Are you serious, Mom?  You want me to sit in this green stuff??

After being away from my baby for 5 days, there is nothing I wanted more than to just spend a Saturday as our little family of three.  The weather turned out to be perfect for it too.  We spent the morning running errands while Max took a nap in the car, went out for lunch, and then spent the rest of the afternoon outside enjoying one of the first spring days.  

This was the first time Max ever felt grass, and it was so funny to see his reaction.
Hmmm...not so sure about this.

So serious

Both of them are deep in thought


We enjoyed the pretty flowers blooming on the trees in our front yard.  It's sad that they only flower for a short time.


We also took a walk down to the end of our street where there is a little playground.  Max had THE BIGGEST smile as we pushed him on the swing.  
I love these big blue eyes...they make me melt.  

He looks like a little man in his jeans.




Laughing at mommy....Check out my new Tory Burch glasses.  :-)

"Max, are you ready to go home?" ....apparently not.  
We didn't do anything particularly exciting.  But, at the end of the day, I found myself smiling as I went to bed.  Ordinary days like these are the ones I want to remember.  

1 comment:

Julie said...

Could he be any cuter? I mean seriously, he's so adorable!!!!!