Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Glitter, Glitter....EVERYWHERE!

Hello friends....It's been a while!  I haven't had much to blog about lately.  Tomorrow I have my first official school meeting, so it is back to work for me full-time on Monday.  Today, I decided I would finish (and start) a final craft project before heading back to work.  Although I like my fluffy red wreath on the front door, it was time for a change.  I knew I wanted to make something wintry and sparkly, and a trip to Michael's gave me some inspiration.  I will forever be finding glitter all over my house because of this wreath.  I tried to contain it to the kitchen table, but it has a way of scattering everywhere!

Have I mentioned how much my husband LOVES glitter?? Just wait until he gets home and sees this.   I think I used a whole container of Clorox wipes on the kitchen table.  And I still see it!

Oh what fun it is to clean up after a crafty project with glitter!  Does anyone have a trick for getting it all?  If so, I may have to pay you to come and do it here. 

To-Da!  The finished product turned out pretty good.  What do you think? 

So, the home decorating projects will be put on hold, and  I'll be back to my 2nd grade projects next week.  What did you craft this week?  Please share in the comments section!  :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That wreath is great! You're so crafty!