Monday, September 23, 2013

A Mustache Bash!





We celebrated Max's 1st birthday with a Mustache Bash!  Mustaches are EVERYWHERE, and I thought it would be a really fun theme to use for his first birthday.  I'll let the pictures do the talking--there are a lot of them!  Thank you to everyone who joined us to help us celebrate our little man!


Max's Smash Cake



Birthday Boy

Photo Station

4 Generations--My Oma, Dad, Max, and I

Max with his future wife, Evelyn.  He follows her around--it is too cute!

How's my mustache look?

This is how you play corn-hole, right??

Silly Mommies

Getting ready for a picture!

I have the BEST group of mommy friends.  I feel so lucky to have them in my life!

4 Generations--My PopPop, Mom, Max, and I

Sweet Saira

The Joneja Family...Saira doesn't look amused!

It's tough being a man.

The Playgroup crew



Tim and Allison

Jimmy and Nicky

PopPop and JB

They both always look so scared when Nick holds Max.  

Yay-Mustache Cake!  (He just woke up from a nap and took a while to get into it!)
Happy Birthday to You... 
Mmmmm

Lucy and Andrea


Mom and Dad

Stacey and Phoebe (kind of)

Lynn and Kaylee

Oma

Bob


He was having so much fun.

Buds

Wes...looking like a tough guy



Grace and Lucy

Sweet Mia

The Robb Ladies

Max's other girlfriend, Payton

Post-Party...Max loves his Grandma!

Grandma and Bup with the birthday boy

The Dustin Crew (minus me--the photographer)


 Thank you again for helping us celebrate Max.  We love our little guy more than anything, and we can't wait to see what the next year brings!  


No comments: