Friday, December 28, 2012

Yes, I am still here!


Obviously I am way overdue with posting.  We've been spending lots of time with family and friends celebrating the holidays.  We had a wonderful Christmas and are continuing the celebration with my in-laws this weekend.

And I'm sure you have noticed that my blog is getting a much-needed facelift.  I owe a HUGE thank-you to my sweet friend Dani for redesigning my blog and making it look oh SO pretty.  I'd been having trouble with uploading pictures on Blogger, because I was out of space.  But now that problem is fixed, so I can't wait to start sharing with you again.  I have lots of blogging goals for 2013---more to come on that soon!  Here are a few pictures to get you caught up on what we've been doing.


Max helped decorate with Christmas lights.

Checking out the pretty Christmas tree--He was mesmerized at first.  


Lots of smiling while watching Elf... "Smiling's my favorite".

Where's Waldo???
I found him!

Have a great weekend, and for those of you in the northeast---stay warm inside during the "blizzard" heading our way tomorrow.  Can't wait to cozy up with a cup of something warm and my little snuggle bunny!

2 comments:

Dani @ Wine Cheese and All The Things said...

I love the pictures!!! :) Sooo cute. They grow so fast, huh?

Unknown said...

Thanks, Dani! He is getting SO big--it's crazy! :-)